Personal disclosure post
I don't often share much of myself on this platform as this space is not about me, it's about the space I provide and the facilitation of your own self-awareness. I do however, believe that it is important for you to know that I am also just a human and that I relate and connect to you on a human level as well as a therapeutic level.
So here are some fun facts you didn't know about me:
1) That guy you see up there in the photo, that is my fiance and partner in joy. His name is José and he is one of the special people in my life that take care of me.
2) In my spare time I like to go surfing, hiking and be with friends and family.
3) I much prefer moving my body outside compared to inside.
4) I am passionate about learning everyday. Whether it's through books, podcast, documentaries or experiences, I am constantly reflecting on life lessons.
5) I love the sunshine and get sad when I don't have sunny days.
6) I enjoy making food and making it look pretty too.
7) My guilty pleasures = chocolate and binge watching a good series.
8) I practice gratitude everyday.
So that's a few things you may not have known about me. I am a counsellor but I'm also many other things and I bring that authenticity into the therapy room with me too.